Now that you have created or uploaded your project to SimaPro Flow, you can start preparing to create a Share project.
Setup calculation and calculate results
Once you successfully uploaded your model, go to the Calculation page:
Now you need to define the calculation setup. To do that:
Your Share project has now been created in Share and you can see the impact of your model (as you did in SimaPro Flow), which is considered as the ‘baseline’ scenario. As an Expert, you can now further expand on your project and determine which changes other users can make to create their own scenarios. This is explained in the following chapters.<< Go back to Chapter 1: Prepare your model and project
- Select the Top process
- Define the Amount and Unit.
- Select one of the impact assessment methods available.
- Select the Normalization and Weighting sets (if available in the chosen method).
- Click Calculate at the bottom of the page.
- You will be directed to the Impact Assessment tab where you can see the impact of the model you have chosen.
- Click Create Share project.
- Enter a name for your Share project and click Confirm.