To use data which is linked from a Collect survey to your SimaPro Flow project, you need to make sure that the respondent's answers have been submitted. The answers from a grid question from one respondent is called an answer set in Flow. The answers from a parameter question from one respondent is called a parameter set in Flow. To use it:
- Go to the Calculation page of your Flow project.
- Fill in the calculation set up.
- Open the advanced options
- Here you will see the fields shown below:
- Then, set the answer/parameter set to the respondent that you want to use.
- If you have parameter questions in Collect connected to your flow model, set the parameter set to the respondent you want to use.
- If you have grid questions in Collect connected to your flow model, please select the respondent you want to use for the answer set.
- If you have both, you can select something for both the parameter set and answer set.
- Click Calculate as you would with any other calculation.
Find out what the different answer/parameter set choices mean here.