To connect a SimaPro Collect survey to a SimaPro Flow model there are two options, connecting it through parameters and through processes.
Note! These connections need to be done before sending out the survey, and the survey will not be possible to edit after publishing. If there is something you need to change in the survey after publishing you will need to copy both the Flow and Collect project, or else the links will disappear.
To connect the Collect survey you need to:
- Create a survey with a question where the answer should be a Whole number or Decimal number question.
- Save and go to the Flow project you want to connect it to.
- Go to the Parameter page.
- Create a new parameter or find a previous parameter.
- Click on the , then a pop-up shows up:
- In the first drop-down, select the relevant survey.
- In the second drop-down, select the parameter question you created earlier.
- Click Save. Now, the parameter is connected to the Collect survey.
Go ahead and connect more if you want, or send out your survey.
Once the survey has been answered, the Answer sets might be interesting to try out.