In your user settings, which you can reach by clicking on the circle in the top right corner, you can view which role and access right your account has. There are five different roles, your user can have one or several of these roles. The five roles are SurveyUser, ScenarioUser, ScenarioExpert, SurveyExpert, CompanyAdmin.
- SurveyUser is a business user which has access to one or more Collect projects.
- ScenarioUser is a business user which has access to one or more Share scenario projects.
- ScenarioExpert is an expert user which gives access to creating and editing Share scenario projects.
- SurveyExpert is an expert user which has access to creating and editing Collect survey projects.
- CompanyAdmin is a user which has administrator rights, they can see all projects, also when hidden, and has an overview of the user types in the company and how many of those have been used already.
The SurveyUser and ScenarioUser correspond to a business user, while ScenarioExpert and SurveyExpert correspond to a expert user.