Note! Only for expert users.
If you use a mandatory questions in your SimaPro Collect survey, the respondent must fill in that question with a text, number, tick the answer or change the grid before submitting the answers. See the specifications per question type:
- Respondent must fill in a whole number (such as 4, -7, 6...)
- A decimal is not allowed.
Multiple choice (many answers)
Multiple choice (one answer)
- Respondent must do a change in the grid.
- If you, as an expert, have prefilled the grid, and the respondent do not wish to change any parts, they must edit at least one cell. You can ask them to add a comment if nothing changed.
Important to note:
- If 'Allow attachment' is ticked in a mandatory question, then the attachment is also mandatory.
- Respondent must attach a document.