To make a SimaPro database available to users of a multiuser license, the SimaPro admin should carry out the following steps. Please note that a pre-requisite is that the SimaPro database is saved in a location that is accessible by all relevant users.
- Find the program SimaPro Database Server and right-click to run as administrator
- Go to Aliases
- Enter a name for this Alias and the path (which is the location where the database is saved); click Add.
- Now go to your SimaPro client software
- Select File> Open SimaPro database
- Select the server and then for the location, select the Alias you had just defined
- The new database should then appear - select Open and continue with user selection.