The following specifications are recommended to run SimaPro. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding specific configurations.
SimaPro is a 32 bits Windows application which also runs on 64 bits Windows. We highly recommend to have the latest service pack installed. Earlier operating systems are not supported. SimaPro 8 and higher runs on:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
Single and multi user client
- Internal memory: 4 GB (32 bits), 8 GB (64 bit).
- Screen resolution: minimum resolution is 1280 x 1024. We recommend a higher resolution and a wide screen monitor.
- Processor: a multi core processor in combination with a 64 bit operating system is recommended.
- Hard disk: 10 GB free (local) hard disk space for temporary files. Only in case of single user: an additional 2 GB free disk space for database(s).
SimaPro Database Server (only for multi-user)
- Internal memory: a minimum of 4 GB (32 bit) or 8 GB (64 bit).
- Hard disk: at least 2 GB space is needed for each installed database.
If you are using an Apple or Unix computer you can run SimaPro through a Windows emulator or via a parallel platform. We regret we cannot give technical support for these systems.