The following specifications are recommended to run SimaPro. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding specific configurations.
SimaPro is a 32 bits Windows application which also runs on 64 bits Windows. We highly recommend to have the latest service pack installed. Earlier operating systems are not supported. SimaPro 9.2 and higher runs on:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
Single and multi-user client
- Internal memory: 4 GB (32 bits), 8 GB (64 bit).
- Screen resolution: minimum resolution is 1280 x 1024. We recommend a higher resolution and a wide-screen monitor.
- Processor: a multi-core processor in combination with a 64 bit operating system is recommended.
- Hard disk: 10 GB free (local) hard disk space for temporary files. Only in the case of single user: an additional 20 GB free disk space for database(s).
SimaPro Database Server (only for multi-user)
- Internal memory: a minimum of 4 GB (32 bit) or 8 GB (64 bit).
- Hard disk: at least 20 GB space is needed for installed databases.
If you are using an Apple or Unix computer you can run SimaPro through a Windows emulator or via a parallel platform. We regret we cannot give technical support for these systems.